CWS Return Policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. The item must be in the original packaging.
- All requests for returns must be completed through the “Returns” section of this site and you must receive an RMA number from CWS Environmental before returning an item.
- Requests for returns must be submitted within 30 days of receipt of order.
- Only unused products may be return for a refund or credit. Returned items may be assessed a 20% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted for liquid products or granular products.
- The customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred to return an item(s) to the location specified by CWS Environmental. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- CWS Environmental is not responsible for damaged or lost shipments of returned products. It is your responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
- Any returned product found to be in used condition or unsalable condition will not be eligible for credit and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- CWS Environmental reserves the right to change this policy as necessary and without prior notice.