The Myers DSW series pumps feature a stainless steel housing and volute case for the ultimate in corrosion resistance and maximum service life. This versatile pump is designed for the most demanding sewage, wastewater or effluent applications, and handles solids up to 2” in diameter.
- Domestic wastewater
- Septic systems
- Pond and Waterfall
- 4/10 HP
- Pumps up to 114 GPM (1/2 HP)
- Designed for reliable pumping of wastewater
- Stainless steel, corrosion-resistant shaft and hardware
- Oil-cooled and lubricated, continuous-duty PSC motors
- Silicon carbide or carbon ceramic mechanical seals
- Tethered float switches feature piggyback controls
- 20' power cord
- Suitable for continuous use
- Includes 90° discharge elbow
BODY CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel
HORSEPOWER: 4/10 HP
MAXIMUM HEAD: 42'
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 145 GPM
FLOW at 10' LIFT: 75 to 125 GPM (model dependent)
SWITCH TYPE: Tethered style Float
DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 2" w/ 90 degree Elbow
MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 2"
CORD LENGTH: 20'
VOLTAGE: 115v AC
MAX CONTINUOUS LIQUID TEMP: 130 degrees F (54 deg C)
Limited Warranty: Whichever comes first: 12 months from date of original installation or 18 months from date of manufacture
This item typically ships out within 3-7 business days.
Myers DSW50P1 Stainless Steel General Use Pump
- Brand: Pentair
- Product Code: DSW50P1
- Availability: In Stock