The Pentair Pump Group MDC series of Myers submersible sump pumps are engineered for performance in a variety of demanding drainage applications. A unique combination of corrosion resistant materials make these pumps a great choice for extreme conditions. The pump intake screen, impeller, volute base, switch and power cord are serviceable. Models are available with tethered or vertical switch.
- Basement sumps pumps
- Light effluent
- Water transfer
- 1/3 HP
- High endurance oil-filled motor provides continuous bearing lubrication and maximizes heat dissipation
- Shaded pole motor eliminates failure-prone switches and relays
- Piggyback plug for automatic operation
- Long-life carbon/ceramic seal protects motor against water leakage
- Heat sensor overload protection with automatic reset when motor cools to a safe operating temperature
- No drilling required: anti-airlock hole in base reduces added labor
HOUSING: Heavy Cast Iron
HORSEPOWER: 1/3 HP
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 62 GPM
SHUT OFF HEAD: Up to 32'
OPERATION: 12.5" On, 3.5" Off
MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING: 1/2"
LIQUIDS HANDLING: Drainage effluent
CONTINUOUS LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 130 F (54 C)
SWITCH TYPE: Tethered
ACCEPTABLE pH RANGE: 6-9
SHAFT SEAL: Carbon and ceramic
MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: 14"
DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1-1/2" NPT
AMP DRAW (FULL LOAD): 9.8 Amps
VOLTAGE: 115v AC, 60 Hz
CORD LENGTH: 10'
Limited Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years from date of manufacture
This item typically ships out within 3-7 business days.
Myers MDC33P1 Submersible Sump Pump
- Brand: Pentair
- Product Code: MDC33P1
- Availability: In Stock