The SSM33I series of Myers submersible sump pumps are engineered for performance in a variety of demanding drainage applications. These applications include basement sumps, dewatering, and light effluent. The heavy-duty cast iron housing and oil-filled motor on these Pentair pump group sump pumps maximize heat dissipation for trouble-free operation and years of reliable service. Models are available with tethered or vertical switch.
- Basement sumps pumps
- Light effluent
- Removal of drainage water and light septic tank effluent
- Automatic and manual operation models available
- Vertical automatic switch
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation, continuous bearing lubrication
- Recessed vortex impeller for free flow of liquids and solids
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset
BODY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy Cast Iron
HORSEPOWER: 1/3 HP
MAXIMUM HEAD: 23'
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 31 GPM
FLOW at 10' LIFT: 28 GPM
SWITCH TYPE: Vertical Automatic
MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: 12"
DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1-1/2" NPT
MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 1/2"
AMP DRAW (full load): 9 Amps
CORD LENGTH: 20'
VOLTAGE: 115v AC, 60 Hz
MAXIMUM WATER TEMPERATURE: 140 F (60 C)
Limited Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years from date of manufacture
This item typically ships out within 3-7 business days.
Myers SSM33IPV1C Submersible Sump Pump
- Brand: Pentair
- Product Code: SSM33IPV1C
- Availability: In Stock