Micro-Lyfe™ Complete is our advanced bacterial product with photosynthetic purple sulfur bacteria. Complete works in aerobic, anaerobic, or anoxic conditions to digest the most difficult compounds. It is one of the few bacterial products capable of converting nitrates to nitrogen gas utilizing chemotrophic, autotrophic, and heterotrophic bacterias.
- Unique phototrophic bacteria that gain energy from sunlight
- Autotrophic bacteria reduces dissolved carbon dioxide and controls pH
- Heterotrophic bacteria metabolizes suspended organic matter, sludge and odors
- Purple sulfur cultures reduce nitrate levels by de-nitrification
- Chemotrophic bacteria oxidizes difficult chemical compounds
- Live vegetative cultures with anaerobic, aerobic and facultative species
Shake well before using. Depending on water quality, apply 0.5-2.0 gallons for the first application, followed by monthly applications of 0.25-1.0 gallon per acre. For new aerator installations, begin Micro-Lyfe Complete water conditioning applications 1 month prior to aeration startup to reduce carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide toxicity during destratification process
If any copper based algaecides, herbicides, Hydrothol 191 or peroxide products are used to treat algaeor aquatic weeds apply Micro-Lyfe Complete at least 72 hours before or 72 hours after those applications. Any copper residue in a spray tank may kill the bacteria. Never add Micro-Lyfe Concentrate to a spray tank that has previously held any copper compounds.
One (1) 5-gallon container of Micro-Lyfe Complete.
This item typically ships out in 1-4 business days.
- Brand: Vertex Water Features
- Product Code: MLYCOP5
- Availability: In Stock