The Myers MCI033 series pumps are rugged cast iron sump pumps featuring a vortex impeller that provides solids-handling capacity up to 1/2".
- Basement sumps pumps
- Light effluent
- Water Transfer
- 1/3 HP
- 2-pole switch design allows for operation in sump diameters in of 10" or more
- Rugged, oil-cooled motor provides continuous bearing lubrication and maximizes heat dissipation
- Lubricated ball bearings and shaft seal for longer service life
- Shaded pole motor eliminates failure-prone switches and relays
- Long-life carbon/ceramic seal protects motor against water leakage
- Heat sensor overload protection with automatic reset when motor cools to safe operating temperature
- Anti-airlock hole in base reduces added labor
- Pump, intake screen volute base, switch and power cord are serviceable
BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron with Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene Base
HORSEPOWER: 1/2 HP
MAXIMUM HEAD: 24'
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 47 GPM
FLOW at 10' LIFT: 40 GPM
SWITCH TYPE: Vertical Float
SWITCH 'ON' LEVEL: 9"
SWITCH 'OFF' LEVEL: 4"
MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: 10"
DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1-1/2" NPT
MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 1/2"
AMP DRAW (FULL LOAD): 9.8 Amps
CORD LENGTH: 10'
VOLTAGE: 115v AC, 60 Hz
MAXIMUM WATER TEMPERATURE: 130F (54C)
Manufacturer's warranty of whichever comes first: 12 months from date of original installation or 24months from date of manufacture
This item typically ships out within 3-7 business days.
MCI033 Submersible Sump Pump
- Brand: Pentair
- Product Code: MCI033
- Availability: In Stock