Micro-Lyfe™ Concentrate is an economical solution to your basic bioaugmentation needs. Choose this ultra-concentrated culture of 4 spore-forming bacteria to reduce the buildup of sludge and odor while speeding the removal of harmful ammonia and nitrite. Every gallon of Micro-Lyfe Concentrate contains 12 trillion microorganisms!
Micro-Lyfe Concentrate Bacteria
- Unique phototrophic bacteria that gain energy from sunlight
- Is super concentrated with 12 thousand billion microorganisms per gallon
- Accelerates nitrogen cycling reducing toxic ammonia and nitrite levels
- Helps control organic matter and sludge buildup
- Has a different blend of bacteria than Micro-Lyfe Complete
- Is very affordable utilizing a cost effective monthly application
Shake well before using. For well aerated lakes use 2 gallons per acre for the initial monthly treatment followed by 1 gallon per acre per month thereafter. Double the above application rates for non-aerated lakes. To apply, pour slowly from container directly into the lake along the entire perimeter or dilute with non-chlorinated water to attain even coverage. Note: If any copper based algaecides, herbicides, Hydrothol 191 or peroxide products are used to treat algae or aquatic weeds apply Micro-Lyfe Concentrate at least 72 hours before or 72 hours after those applications. Never add Micro-Lyfe Concentrate to a spray tank that has previously held any copper compounds as any copper residue in a spray tank will kill the bacteria.
One (1) 5-gallon container of Concentrate Bacteria.
This item typically ships out in 1-4 business days.
Vertex Micro-Lyfe Concentrate Bacteria
- Brand: Vertex Water Features
- Product Code: MLYCON5
- Availability: In Stock