History of CWS Environmental
CWS Environmental was first established in 1939 as Marolf Hygienic Equipment and built the first wastewater treatment plant in Cleveland, Ohio. In 1965, Marolf Hygienic Equipment opened a manufacturing plant in Clearwater, Florida. Clean Water Service was established in 1969 to service Michigan and Ohio wastewater plants following the passing of the Federal Clean Water Act of 1969. Clean Water Service incorporated in 1997, allowing the business to expand its services and coverage in Southern Michigan, Northwest Ohio, and Northern Indiana. In 2006, we changed our name again to CWS Environmental to reflect our values of incorporating a green design for our environment. Since then, we have expanded into Pond and Lake Management, Aerations Systems and Fountains.
CWS Environmental continues to be a family owned business that operates with integrity. Please call or use the Contact Us page to reach us with any questions, comments, or general feedback.
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Midwest Aquatic Plant Management Society (MAPMS)
American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Aquatic Ecosystems Restoration Foundation (AERF)
Aquamaster Fountains & Aerators
Vertex Water Features (Pond & Lake Aeration Systems)
Pentair Pump Group (F.E. Myers Pumps & Controls, Berkeley Well Pumps, Pentek Submersible Motors)
Franklin Electric / Little Giant (Pumps, Fountains, Controls, Water Features)
Jet, Inc. (Septic Aerators, Controls, Accessories)